|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Members Bugs Screenshots|
|other projects:||Webpanel Enhancer|
Util we add bugzilla tool for the project, this is a list of bugs known or submitted, and features requested :
- Bug : local css files doesn't load for a local html file
and for pages on https servers
- Bug : files of the css are loaded with the relative path of the html file, so sometimes, images arent displayed
- Bug : CSS rules aren't being applied to #document > HTML > FRAMESET > FRAME > and #document > HTML > BODY *
- Bug :
loads any stylesheets even if medias destinations are differents
- Bug :
toggle sidebar with keyboard doesn't give focus to main window after disappearing
- Bug : some located versions of Firefox don't accept the extension
- Bug : EditCSS does not recognize CSS attached through the following: <?xml-stylesheet href="style.css" type="text/css"?> - unable to import stylesheets for xml page (ie. http://map.tni.nl/ )
- Bug : problems to load css on https servers while using @import statement
- rfe : open each stylesheet in different tab
- rfe : ability to edit css embedded in the html of the page
- rfe : open as window for mozilla
- rfe : syntax coloration, autoindent, autocompletion...
- Bug :
doesn't respect z-index order after loadingThe problem seems to be with the gecko display. cf http://downloads.mozdev.org/editcss/tests/
Latest bugs filed for editcss
This project has no bugzilla product.
Project owners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up bugzilla for your project.